Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The artist .First and foremost ,
thanks ehk azly . *sarcastic tone*
Obviously , i dont' know how to do this darn thingy .=.-"
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
[ Leona Lewis // Forgive me ]
-I never wanted to lie .
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
[ T.I
(HUBBY) // Dead and gone ]
-The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone, dead and gone .
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
[ Tokio Hotel // Monsoon ]
-I know I have to find you now . ( searching ? wth ? )
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
[ Britney Spears // Womanizer ]
-Superstar . ( I am one . durh ! =.-" )
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
[ David Archuleta // Crush ]
-Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy . ( away from you ! )
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
[ Fall Out Boys // I don't care ]
-Brace myself and let go .
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
[ Flobots // Handlebars ]
-Me and my friends saw Platypus
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
[ Jason Mraz // I'm yours ]
-Come on and open up your mind and see like me . ( huh ? )
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
[ Kanye West // Love lockdown ]
-What i had to do, had to run from you .
WHAT IS 2 + 2?
[ Settler Project // Le ]
- Ouh , too bad it's techno . There's no lyrics ! >.<
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
[ David Cook
(hubby) // Light on ]
-Doesn’t matter anyway .
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
[ David Powter // Next plane home ]
-I can't believe I missed your birthday again . (story of my life . hurhur .)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
[ Pink // So what ]
-So what I'm still a rock star . (already am .)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
[ Chris Daughtry // What about now ]
-What about now?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
[ Boys Like Girls // Thunder ]
- answered ?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
[ Chris Brown
(scandal) feat . Keri Hilson // Superhuman ]
- Thank you ppl . (:
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
[ Ungu // Kekasih gelapku ]
- no link !
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
[ Ne-yo // Miss independent ]
-I can't figure it out .
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
[ Rihanna // Cry ]
-I'm not the type to get upset and cry .
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
[ Rihanna // Rehab ]
-For wishful thinking .
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
[ Xavi Beat // Tectonik ]
- -----
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
- C - R - A - P ! HURHUR !
the ten person is:
1.ANYBODY LARH ! does that ans you ?
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
6:21 PM