Reflecting back ?
Friday, December 19, 2008




Musfira<3

Today , I woke at 5:30am .
Due to the secondary one orientation registration .
Pensively , I was on duty .
So yeah .
Seeing the secondary one's for next years batch , is so hilarious .
It also does remind me about me ,when I was in secondary one .
Then , everyone was trying to make new friends .
Friends that understood each other .
And just trying to start a freash .
Hurhur .
Friends that you could hang out with during recess time .
It was just so darn amusing .
Hurhur .
And as a year pass ,
you'll eventually feel that your closer to your classmates .
And this year , looking back ,
since my classmates were the same for two years ,
they actually grew and became part of my life .
And seperating was a total bummer .
But we can still meet right ?
Hurhur .
But I'm still looking forward for 2009 .
*smirk*
I've set resolutions for myself .
*grins*


10:08 PM