Head Over Heels<33
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Today was AWESOME .
Although my mood was detrioting when we arrived Vivo ,
[ because of certain reasons ]
Fds turned the tables and made me harrr-pie again . ((((((((((((((:
Well , I guess sometimes things just don't turn out the way it is right ?
I bought presents for my younger brother .
NOTE THAT 'S' .
Well , yeah , suddenly , I felt so generous and
spent partly amount of my money on him .
I guess deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down inside I do love him larh .
I can't deny it larh , he is my own flesh && blood .

Durh !
Anyway , we , camwhore our asses off as if there's no tmrw .
Hurhur .
Really , overall , I really got to know Fds .
We bought the same
-bag tag
-tee-shirt
-and soon we're going to get the same hot pencil case .

I mean , if your not a wee' bit envious of us , you must be lie-ing .
C'mon , that moment I felt like we've known each other for yearsssssss .
We do , excpet we're not that close .
And now upon realising that we have the same taste in almost everything ,
really made an impact towards me .
You don't have to be in the same class to be close friends .

You may not have the same grades but you do have the same hairstyles . >.<
Sometimes , the lamest things that people ignore is what we must treasure ?
I have my set of so-called 'FRIENDS' .
And she has her close buddies .
Well yeah , we're like from two alien world .
I guess sometimes , it's meant to be ?
I hope that this shows how much I adore Fds more than she love me .
Hurhur .
Since , Fds doesn't want to show the awesomelyincredible pictures ,
[as she is lazy to upload it , as per normal . =.-"" ]
I'll be a darl && sincerely uplaod it for you , lil' earthlings .
*just so you know , we took pictures of each other .











&& YEAH , I'M LAZY TO CARE ABOUT MY BLOGSKIN LARH FOR NOW .
IDK , WHAT I DID ?
HURHUR .
MAYBE IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE REPEATED ?
&& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL' BROTHER<333333333 !


11:41 PM