
San N San<3
Saturday, January 17, 2009
3N3♥♥












OUH YEAH ,
I l♥ve this people .
They make my day , really .
Apart from my family ,
And also not forgetting ,
those who
I know , you know .

Actually , I despised our instructor .
Iiqah sucha meanie .
She's like this arrogant lady .
But has the thr33 days passed by ,
I sooooooooooon grown to like her ,
And she isn't like a old&&evil witch .
Ouh yeah , and overall , all the instructors there ,
were superduper awesome !
And so is my class .
C'moon , who doesn't like 3N3 ?
EVERYBODY DID .
We didn't inicially planned on doing the last performanece for all instructors .
But what's the harm .
So yeah , I guess ,
each one of the instructors was touched or moved by our
fanatic performance.
Hurhur .
But it was an eye-opening experience.
I tried everything ,
the zip-line ,
the abseiling ,
dargon - boating ,
kayaking .
And as always ,
sunburn always became my best friend after those activities .
Overall ,
I really did enjoyed myself .
Ouh yeah , I changed my blogskin .
Thanks FDS<3She was sucha dear , and helped with her perspective of the skin .
(:
You know , I love you right ?
And now , I'm harrrrrrp-pie .
Now , I'm chatting with
simaito .
Break it down , SEE-MY-TOE .
He makes me sm(:le when I'm bored .
He makes me laugh hwen I'm down .
So yeah , rough idea for who he is .
Hurhur .
Kay , lame .
But there's no song .
*sobs*
Ouh yeah , and I chatted with Miraa<3 .
C'mon bie , keep holding on ,
Allright ? (:
There's a lot of words that I can't make myself say
1:31 PM