
Maintance );
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
MY oh-so-vehveh-awesome bloggie is under maintance ppl (: Hell yeah , it is .
But Iiqah you , stubborn-head .
C'mon , it's not me .
It's this fingers of mine lorh .
Wanting to type .
Hurhur .
Kay , I know . 'L-SIGN'
Ouh yeah , A
vehvehveh big thank you to Mr.Syukri .
For making the effort to put a song in this
vehvehveh awesome blog .
Today is Tuesday .
And my day in school was
agdbjkdxclhdfi .Define that ppl .
How I dreaaaaaaaaaaad on Tuesdays .
That's when my bag gains weight .
OMG , and there's double period of almost everything .
Hurhur .
Everything is sucha' 'sleeeeeeping-time' period .
Eg ; Biology - 2 period
; Chemistry - 2 period
; Social Studies - 2 period
; Math - 2 period
So yeah , that's basically it .
Today , I got the chance to skip Math .
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
We , NPCC , went over to the Jurong Headquaters or something like that .
It was so effing fun .
And guess what ?
I got the chance to chat with
AZLY .
Excited-mited .
Really , I was barely jumping up&&down when I saw him online-ing .
It's not always ,y'know .
Especially , during these few effing-busy-to-the-core week .
Ouh yeah , and
Friday , hopefully , I'll be meeting Miraa<3 up .
Yessssss-uh .
Make tomorrow bttr than today , puh-lease ?
7:41 PM