Saturday, January 10, 2009



I did carry our heart wherever I go .
I did try to move on .
But somehow I can't .
It just doesn't stop haunting me ,
everyday , I'll just keep montaging back the memories we had .
And also montaged , the fading pictures I see in each one of your friendster .
Iiqah , it's a new year , a new chapter .
You were my wings .
You were the apple of my eye .
We'll do it your way .


Anyway , today , I didn't mention about going to Si Ling Sec .
OMG ?!!
IT WAS AWESOME DUDE !
The Malay Dance was spectacular .
And so was the Inject O' Phunkers .
I think .
Well , in my view , I think the school is goooooood .
But I guess something happened that made it's reputation run down .
Overall , it was fun !
Ouh yeah , and in school had my height&&weight taken .
I'm so darn short larh .
Alamerk .
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org



It’s so untrue


11:19 PM