
Salavating<3
Wednesday, January 21, 2009




I know it's wrong , but I get bored too .
Boohoo .
Hurhur .
Kay today is
awesomepoursome wednesday .
Ouh yeah , today ,
I really concerntrated during bio .
OMG ?!!?
It is so fun lorh .
Learning about the cell parts .
I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it .
Now I realise that if you really paid attention ,
then time will fly pass faster than you expected .
I was actually surprised that bio finished early ,
only to find out that the 2 periods were finished .
WTH ?!
I want more .
And MT was
superduper fun .Although it was 3 periods of mother toungue language ,
I totally despise MT .
But MT teacher turned the tables ,
and taught us about everyday life .
To be precise , everyday ppl .
That's when I realise 'What's happening to world ?'
Ppl marrying the same gender .
No offense ppl .
I guess I'll never understand 'cause
ppl have their own reasons and rights .
I'm just so happy larh kan .
Idk why .
Hurhur .
Ouh yeah , and daddy fetch me back from school .
Daddy's girl marh .
Now , I'M HUNGRY NO , I'M FAMISH .
FOOD , WHERE ARE YOU ?
Sudden approach .
I feel like having cup-cakes .

Current mood ; Hyper-d!aper
4:54 PM