Saturday, January 10, 2009



Just another , hypocrite , huh ?
Hurhur .
It's beeeeeeeen like I don't know , how long I didn't post nor chnage my skin .
Iiqah , you lazy bum .
I'm just so oocupied with alot of activities .
Esp. SC .
And my art homework is really my temansejati .
Never fail to not accompany me .
Kay , I know I'm lame .
And life in school ,
super-super-duper FUN larh .
Kay , lie-ing .
Really .
Ouh yeah , there's this picture that I found .
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP INSIDE MY COMP .

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

It's not that long that this was taken ,
but I just had this feeling that it was takne last year .
Hurhur .
Yes , it was , Iiqah .
It was last month larh .
But I felt that it has like over a year .
But morever , it still doesn't fail to make me smile .
Thank you picture .
And also , it reminded me , being inside the emergency exit .
I'm never going in those exits ever again unless of course ,
there's an emergency .
It's such a bad place .
Trust me .


Anyway , now , I'm listening to a song .
This song , reminds me of something .
C'mon Iiqah .
Free smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org



Together baby,





2:13 PM