Poker face (;
Thursday, January 22, 2009



Today , is THURS-TY DAY .
Kay I know lame .
But really , I was thirsty the whole day but just ignored the feeling .
Kay today , I witnessed something .
Hurhur .
Kay , Iiqah , please , stop crapping .
Ouh yeah , to day the whole my hp was off .
The vapid batt was low lorh .
I shouldn't have listen to radio yesterday night .
Haiyoh .
So no pics were taken lorh .
Urm , actually there was a few pics that qikaa took during ART !
OMG ?!?!?!
I LOOOOOOOOVE ART OR WHAT ?
The lesson with Ms.Syah is fun-to-the-effing core lorh .
She lets us listen to the radio .
And time will fly as soon as you know .
C'mon .





That girl .
I miss her more than she misses me .
I love her with all my heart .
She's fragile , so please ppl , don't hurt her .
And tmrw I'll be meeting her .
y!!!!!!!-pee (:
Thrilling , I tell 'ya


Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org




An ice-cream would be nice !

Photobucket


6:06 PM