-------------- /
Sunday, February 08, 2009



It's a week from valentine .
And ppl have been asking me 'Ader pape plan tak on valentine?' .
F.Y.I , I'm *happy tone* valentine-lesss .
Hurhur .
Wentworth busy , David trying to boost his career , Chris is trying to ditch Rihanna , T.I is otw to Singapore .
So currently , I'm crapping && dreaming far away .
So ppl , please stoooooooooooop asking me .
This weekened , I've been here/there/everywhere .
Tampines , Changi , JB .
So yeah .
It was then that I realise that it has been so long I didn't doll myself up .
WOAH !
Seriously speaking .
With school&&SST&&CCA ,
I really didn't get the chance to go out or even get a meal and seat down .
Hurhur .
So if your not in my position , you have no right to say or critise anything .
Tomorrow is monday and I'm having dry-shoot at HTA .
Actaully , I'm thinking of changing the blog song but since the song ,
let's just say Fds 'accidently' used it .
LOL .
I liiiiiiiiike the song ,
like the strawberry ice-cream sprinkle with chunks of chocolate pieces .


If your reading this and your offended , I'm sorry :
I'm girl , that like to smile ,
eventhough I'm angry or sad , I don't show my attitude nor the emotions that is within me .
And I'll cherish those who makes me smile and laugh .
So if your not one of them pls , stop acting like you are .
Eventhough I'm mad , I'll end up smiling in front of others , not wanting to spoil thier mood too .
So if you want to show attitude , I'm so not the type that is going to be with you by your side .
So pls , don't take advantage .
I'm know I'm not that stern , well , I'm just sensitive .
So pls , if you don't want to end up crying like previous years .
Here's a little advice ;
Instead of acting like a friend , you can became one .


I knw I'm not in any position to give ppl advice 'cause I , myself am not perfect but , the least I know the limitation line .
So that makes ME a lil' smarter than YOU .



Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Those were the days .


9:35 PM