
the irony .
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Iiqah , your tired .
Today was fun+hilarious+fun+funneh+have I mention fun ?
And finalleh , I finished my art coursework !
*pats back*
It's very well done , that's what Ms Syah says .
But I did my very best as the marks is counted for CT .
To me , it's a h-u-g-e b-i-g deal .
Who wants to fail art ?
Although my artist wasn't a real surrealist artist .
I guess I turned the tables around ?
I hope I nailed it as I was trying to be different from the rest .
And the actual copy of my artpiece was a complicated 'Salvador Dali' design .
Hurhur .
Sungguh susah .
Yes , I'm not your fan anymore .
If you think it's for you , no it's not .
Myabe there's a lot more things to tell but it's just hard to tell when your always smiling away .
Hurhur .
Sooner or later you'll knw .
Fds , thanks for being my listening ear when I needed someone .
I realleh do appreciate you .
And yeah although now life is getting in btwn us ,
I'm sure we'll meet and laugh like we use to .
You'll have to pick yourself up , on your own once you fall .
7:58 PM