
oh.hot.damn.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I guees I've been a laaaaaaaaaaaazzeh blogger these few days .
But you must understand , common test here and there .
Hurhur .
I've been realleh pissed-to-the-effing-core these few days .
I don't know why ?
I guess it's just that time of the month when the wind changes it's wind direction .
Everything is a hectic in school .
Esp those trying to gain their popularity back .
Haiyoh , posers again larh .
Hurhur .
Like I mention , this year I just want to study to-the-effing-core hard , in order for next year .
Hurhur .
I knw it's only February and March coming sooooooooooooon .
OMG !!?!?!
Excuted-mited .
I can't believe I'm turning 15 already larh .
It's like so fast and when you know it , your on the verge of blowing a another candle on your birthday cake .
She's my tetek .
And yes , I love her .
She's mine , and if you dare take / hurt her from me .
Im'ma eat you alive .
That's cannnibalism , fuggar .
I can feel your lips trembling
6:01 PM