Hypocrites ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Thursday, February 12, 2009



See that name ?
Hurhur .
Like I mention , I had NPCC shooting today .
I scored 52 , *pats on the back* .
Bttr than last year , that I promise , but pensively , I didn't pass to get the badge .
The passing mark was like 60&&above ?
I know a few moooooore marks larh kan .
Tapi takperh , I don't mind .
LOL .
So yeah , and over at the HTA , something hilarious happened .
I'm still laughing away 'cause of the incident .
Who'd knew policemen would , how you put it ?
Hurhur .
Kay neh-mind .
And I guess the revolver I was using was mad at me for threatening it's friends or something ,
I was to-the-effing-core shocked when I found out that there's a cut on my cutelil' index finger .
Don't you just hate revolvers ?

Ouh yeah , today in school , something happened that still left me confuse .

You act like a friend to me && your stabbing me at the back ?
Your not happy 'cause I did the right decision by choosing their side and not yours .
That's your problem ?
Like OMG ?!?!
Be mature ppl , mature like those hairs that is growing on your big legs .
Like I always mention to you , If you want to play truant play truant properly larh .
Alamerk !
Does it ever occur in your lame-to-the-effing-core brain that I'm not in the wrong as I always speak the truth and not lies .
So that is the advantegs of telling the truth , if you must know .
GROW UP SIKIT EHK ?!?!?






Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Your trying to lie with a liar


8:32 PM