'U' is for You and me (;
Tuesday, February 03, 2009


Nur Affiq<33333


Today is Tuesday .
And I had SST [ self-structured study ] today .
It was fun larh kan .
Really fun .
Hurhur .
Esp. when your beside someone so blur and that's close to you .
Hadri , he has been my friend since urm , sec.1 .
Hurhur .
Shockingly , we're still in the same class .
Oooooooooooow , fate ?
Kay , lame .
I was so famish+bored and Hadri was sucha' dear to play tick-tack-toe
with me .
Thank you .
And so did Mickey .
Actually , Mickey started first , so yeah .
I learnt how annoying Hadri was .
He can be sucha' pain in the ass larh kan .
Wanting to copy my work .
See I was good girl , doing my work but he kept bugging me .
Hurhur .
Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy - bum !
Currently , I'm chatting with Azly .
Hurhur .
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ppie .
Ouh yeah , and i forget to mention that now ,
Admiralty Secondary is no longer area 1 .
It has become area 13 .
NPCC thingy .
It's not fair when your already close with the current area ,
and suddenly HQ changed it .
I guess I'm not going to meet AZLY+AQID .
BOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO );


Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org


I'm sucha' meanie


6:50 PM