
1234 , tell me that you love me more . (:
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Toddeh , is Tuesddeh .
Like I mentioned I had Sc Invesiture .
It was cataclysm .
And I would like to expand my gratitude to ;
Jahangir , Hadri & Nabil .
You guys rock mayne .
Thank you for the support .
They were cheering for me while I was making my way to take the cert .
That was so sweet of you guys .
Thank you , three bestfriends .
So toddeh was gratifying .
I went home with Zulhairi .
Did a little care&&share .
Seems that everyone's life is involved with a problem or two .
Yes , everything may seem to be dark but perhaps , soon after , it'll be brightteh than you know it .
It's part and parcel of life .
Hurhur .
I sound like a philosopher don't I ?
Potential .
Eyeer , Iiqah .
6:27 PM