bereaved . urggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . ):
Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Spun out .


Curtailed .





Undeniably , as seen above .
I amended my hair .
Yes , at this moment , I feel like those prototypical girls in school .
Yeah , in ADSS it's like paradigmatic where one will spread the disease .
Especialleh the girls .
Burhs .
Now , I'm filled with remorse .
OMG !?!?!?!


bleahbleahbleahbleahbleahbleahbleah .
I realleh feel like shouting and burst out in tears .
I knw it's crappeh .
But I realleh do feel like doing that .
Call me spoil , call me brat , call me whatever you want .
Seriously , I feel so blue .


ON THE LIGHTER NOTE ,
Thank you ;
Azlleh , Kamarul , Shazwan for the advance burbday wish .
I appreciate it aloooooooooooot .
That made my day .
Thank you guys .


6:04 PM