
it feels like i'm winning this race
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My momma said I rock lorh .Hurhur .
It's tuesddeh .
Had ICT today .
Typicaltypical day .
And it was the last lesson for ICT .
Boohoo .
Ouh yeah , Syukri's going away this week .
I'll pray for your safety .
I realleh will .
And thank you for teaching me math ,
And aloooooooooot more things , like
urm , editing my blog , urm , advising me , urm , you cared abt me like as though I'm your little sister .
Hurhur .
I realleh do appreciate it .
I'm sure your going to suceed in life .
Lots of luck when your there .
Hurhur .
It's ouhkay , you can't be here for my birthday , I realleh don't mind .
Just know that I'll always be praying for your safety there .
Amin .
p.s ; thanks Idris fer the wish although theres a looooooong way to go . hurhurs .I'm readdeh to go right now
8:54 PM