I make it hot .
Monday, March 02, 2009




Yes , today I not in school .
I'm taking a break from the huhaa of school scene .
I'm sure they'll all still be fine with or w/o me .
I make no difference .




Bold move there .
But I just can't keep myself shut .
Not letting you know that , yes , you still exist .
In my heart , in my world to be exact .
Precious words .
Yes , I still love you .
Always .




You'll never know how much I miss you .
It would take more than this

small-to-the-effing-core post box for me to write how much you mean to me .



You've been with me through thick&&thin .
I love you .
And of course , I miss you .
If you don't know that I miss you 110% than you don't know me .




Her . Yes her .
She got a name .
I miss her aloooot .
Yes , apparently , we're still sticking with each other .
And not showing our noses high off each other .

It's called friendship .



Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Nothing else matters


9:33 AM