Don't think too much just bust that kick .
Monday, March 23, 2009






I'm at home , earlier than expected .
Haha .
Toddeh , I found assemblleh ecxeptionalleh the best part .
We learnt about HIV/AIDS&&STI's and stuff .
Think twice .
I heard the audio clip that what the AIDS patients are feeling , and they regretted and they are all in grief .
I'm sorreh , such poor thing y'know .
Anyhoos , besides that everything was sameoldsameold .
And thank you , for the belated burbddeh present .
I realleh appreciated it .
It's so cute like me .
I know , I mean it's obvious .
Durhs .
Of course .
Mmg perlu ehk Lutfil .
Burhs .

And there's this song that stuck in my full-of-a-lot-of-notes brain .
It's a sad song .
But why do I keep humming it ?
Hurhur .
Pelik Bin Ajaib .
Youngsters now-a-days .
We are weird , I don't refer it as weird but we're just unique kan ?
A vehveh good example , Iiqah larh .

Listen lorh


See I'm sucha a darl .
Hurhur .


3:40 PM