
I'm at war . (:
Friday, March 27, 2009

Affiq won't give me back my tigger .
Give me back pls ?
In school toddeh , I had aloooooooooooooooooooooooooot of fun .
I "ditched" Npcc toddeh .
I had Art club horh .
See I'm a cultured person .
Nahh , actaulleh we-me , lydia , ilaika had to do our brainstorming on the Sc Investiture brochure .
And the final piece was actualleh quite good lorh .
Wait was there even a final piece ?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .
Ouh yeah , there's this joke that I found hilarioulleh funneh .
That I repeated it more than a hundred times toddeh .
Hurhur .
When I was told this joke , I said durian .
And Musfira had a fun time horh laughing at me .
She told me that I'm the onlleh person , scared of durian lorh .
So bad right ?
Poke her .
ALAMERK .
"Dalam bnyk-bnyk buah , buah aper yg org takot ?"
Razmilsyah went ; "Buah ape urgh you. hahahhahahhah"
Guess what Fina said ?
Hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahah .
So hilarious lorh .
Ouh yeah , you want to smack me ?
Alamerk , like Iiqah scared like that .
Like you said 'We'll see' .
Tgk jerh .
HAHAHHAHA !
6:03 PM