
patheticalleh .
Monday, March 30, 2009

Monddeh /
School was a refreshing start with my new sitting position .
Sc Investiture is tmrw .
A nail biting experience .
But I'm prepared .
Being an Sc did realleh changed my secondary life .
Hurhur .
To Perahsantan ;
I'm going to let it out .
It's not that , I'm saying no .
I didn't even say anything ?
And your jumping to conclusion .
I realleh need to know your feelings .
You still love her , don't you ?
You , yourself confessed .
Yes , I read that post .
I guess it was too soon huh ?
And now your trying to sound like I'm in the wrong .
That is totalleh not right .
I don't want to end it , letting you hating me .
How could you sound so chapfallen ?
I didn't mention anything as I thought if you still have feelings for her , then why should I get in btwn you lovebirds , right ?
It's not that I'm antagonized , I'm just shocked .
You still have the cheeck to tag me that way ?
While you confessed yourself .
I left you a message on your messanger .
In case , I'm not there while you are .
Yes , it's true everythings up to you now .
Sunddeh /
Tawn over at Pasir Ris Park the night before.
Quite mundane .
Went to Changi , nothing much .


Saturddeh /
I had Captain's Ball competiton over at Riverside Secondarreh .
Sadlleh we lost .
But it's ouhkay .
Perhaps , it's unanswerable huh , L ?Like I mentioned ;
"If you want , you'd wait"
4:28 PM