rewind . if only i could .
Tuesday, March 03, 2009




Currently , I'm so to-the-effing-core random .
Hurhur .
I'm also chatting with Azly(: .
Yes him .
Yes , I'm close to him .
Actually , Azly didn't even realise that we use to be from the same primary school .
See I changed , not like you . Bleah !
Yes , I was excited-mited to go to school today .
And guess whaat ?
Finalleh Math became my love .
Yes , I was paying 120% attention on the new chapter which was on geometry .
Yes , I don't want to repeat the mistake twice .
Once bitten twice shy .
So I pass all my subs except Math .
Yes , Syukri , Math .


Harrrrrrrrppie Burbbday to FIDYA NURANE BINTE HAMZAH .
YES , YOUR FIFT15N .
OLD PPL .
HURHUR .


Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Sometimes to love someone you must hate the other


7:19 PM