
Used to be .
Monday, March 09, 2009

Yeah , it's mondeeh .
I tied up my hair .
woah .
Yes , surprisingly .
Still in shocked .
B-o-r-o-n ;
When she's not your type anymore you come talking to me .
Who or what do you think I am ?
A spare tire ?
A back-up ?
You said I was just another girl in your past .
Yes , I know .
So now whom is talking to whom ?
Who ? Certainly , 100% not me .
It's not easy to just forget abt what you said .
Yes , I do hate you .
Get that right ?Yes , I said that :
"If both of you like each other than I am in no position to force the both of you to hate each other ."
I am not like that kid-next-door larh .
I don't ask ppl to settle my problems for me .
Unlike you .
Your asking IzzDanish to talk to me about this matter than talking to me straight in the face ?
What are you ?
Primary 3 ?
Or kindergarden ?
Yes , if you do like her and if you like him then I'm backing off larh .
I wouldn't want to be an extra whaaaaaaaaaaat ?
C'mon .
Get real .
You do like him , don't say : "Tak sgt perh" .
If even that statement existed then why do you want his attention every effing-minute ?
I'm not mad or anything .
I'm just sad larh .
Kawan makan kawan
And if you like her just say so ,
what's the point of hiding ?
Finalleh I'd still find out abt your dirty lil' secret .
"Kau tahu dier pon stress psl kau" .
Why should you ?
When you have her by your side ?
Tak pyh stress psl Iiqah larh .
Yes , I'll always be harrpie for you , Wan , always .
I'm fine .
Yeah , story of my life .
Yes , vehveh saddening whereas I should be harrpie that I'm going to be FIFT15N soon .
I just don't understand larh kan .
Hurhur .
If you were in my position ,
I'm sure you'll be boiling alreadeh .
But hey what's the use ?
It would not lighten the the sky , but only make it darker .
You get my metaphore ?
It's true and there's always
karma .Durhdurh .
Hurhur .
If only ppl think before they do something .
Only you could afford
5:20 PM