
say please .
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Yes , it's like something that just stabbed into your heart and you wish you could turn back time .
Yes , it hectic in school today .
I failed Math and only that .
Yes , hurhur , dreads .
Well yeah , I thought I did fairly well for other subs but I just got to knw that I did preeteh well this CT .
Except for that sub .
Hurhur .
Who in the world invented Math ?!?!
Well , yes , now I'm enjoying school .
I thought I did average but vice-versa .
I thought nobody remembered my birthday but vice-versa .
I thought we were fine already but vice-versa .
I thought I was not ready for 2009 but vice-versa .
I thought that it was the same old story every year but vice-versa .
Yes , I realleh should stop thinking .
LOL .
It's no use regretting now .
6:14 PM