
5678 tell me that your willing to wait . (:
Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Toddeh is Wednesddeh .
It's April .
HAIRPEEE BURBDAY YANAACINER .
I had a fun day .
Except for the part where my eyes were swollen due to the stooopid contact lenses .
I slept for the whole day , thankfulleh the teacher were understanding .
Seee teachers are good ppl .
Ouh yeah , thank you , Syukri for the webcam .
Hurhur .
Edsel , your jacket .
Nice what ?
Vehveh coool .
That's 'cause it's with me .
Whenever it's with you , it looks abnormal .
Teherawrawr .
Short Term-ed Memorreh .
Hahahahahahaha .
p.s ;
Tigger I need a hug .
A tight one .
That would make me forget abt the world for a second .
Like you , I'm also bleeding inside .
I don't knw whether what I'm going through is the same for you .
I don't knw if it's true .
I believe you .
I trust you .
And finalleh ,
I do adore you .
9:44 PM