
I shouldn't have .
Sunday, April 26, 2009

Toddeh is Sunddeh .
First and foremost ,
I woke up earlleh for a typical Sunddeh .
Just to watch Spongebob Squarepants and the Big Wave .
Hurhur .
Seeeeeeeeeeee , I love him .
And secondlleh ,
I helped Mum with the housework .
I cut/blend the ingredients .
Gd girl kan ?
I knw .
Muhahhahha .
And thirdlleh ,
I read the book that Afiq has been lending for the past 1+ week ?
Haha .
And lastlleh ,
I have done my photo-hunting .
Now I'm left to print it .
But since there were no one that has printer including ink , so I have to get an explaination readdeh .
Toddeh is a lil' mundane but it's still fun .
Daddeh took half-day .
So we went out to get me a new school shoe .
Woohoo .
Kay , I'm lame .
Admitted .
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , I feel so kind-hearted toddeh .
Go f!gure /
Hurhur .
And I hope tomorrow I get my passport done .Pray hard .
8:42 PM