
I've given everything up .
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Everything toddeh was full of amusement .
Its one of those days , when you get to be a kid in primarreh 3 .
Haha .
Seriouslleh , I laughed alooooooooooooot toddeh .
Who says I can't move on ?
Ouh yeah ,
I've been wanting to watch a movie over at the cinema .
But I just couldn't find the time to luh .
So occupied with school .
I realleh miss dressing up during the weekends and just aimlesslleh ,
roam around shopping malls .
Mid-year is getting nearer .
Hmpfs .
I need to get my head in the game .
I'm so gonna put all my effing effort for this mid-year .
I've set resolutions for myself rmmbr ?
If onlleh I'd stick to it .
Hurhur .
Go figure .
Ouh yeah ,
choose the one you think that is the best for you .
Ensure that you always hairrpee with your choice .
And never regret .If your hairrpee , I'm hairrpee .
You knw who you are .
Everything has a start and ppl try their best to not end it .
Get me ?
I'm not the best person for you to consult in for these complicated love storries .
I've experience it and turns out to be a big NO-NO .
So yeah , keep holding on .
6:02 PM