
turning it over .
Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let's have a refreshing new start .
Hurhur .
I thought I lost everything but thankfully this vehveh awesome blogger thingy saved my whole overall post .
Muahhahaha .
Like I mentioned , I had a bbq pit on Saturdddeh .
It was hilariouslleh , urm , fun .
Haha .
The birthday girl/woman was so embarrassed when she wanted to cut her cake .
There were also a few more birthday parties going on ard us .
And the bbq pit area was clustered together .
So cramped up luh .
No privacy unlike East Coast .
But it's ouhkay ,
I enjoyed it , the food was great .
Ouh yeah , and I reunited with Inee + Leezyfied .
The moment they reached there , we went
"Ehk , amek gmbr ."
So typical of us .
Hurhur .
We did a lil' bit of catching up .
A lot has happened , and I wasn't aware of it .
Ouh yeah , and that someboddeh was just pathetic luh .
Jumping to conclusion .
So lame and crippled .
Go do your research first luh .
Anyhow , poking finger at my mum ,
she not as bad as you luh .
You just can't face the fact , she has a life that you don't .
Even with your mountains of money can't get/buy the life she has luh .
and I did wrote that my Daddeh fetch me what .
Too much spotlight huh ?
Hypocrite .
LeezyFied!
Pandai-pandai kayoh ehk , Inee .
Never ending droolinglleh cute , Aqil Irwandy .
6:51 PM