Letting everything go .
Monday, April 13, 2009




It's so EASY to fall in love.
It's damn HARD to fall out of it.


[Quoted from Leezy!]

I find this utterlessly true.


I just finished reading Leezy! blog and I found out that she also quoted something from me .
Haha .
So vehveh random .
This shows how much we miss each other .
I wish I could turn back time and go to the times when even we , ourselves were having our geeky smiles , ignorant attitude , at least we still meet up and have fun taking tonstonstons of pictures .
But now everything seem to fade away .
But it's okay , she's planning an outing just for me .
Muahhaha .
Seeeeeeeeeeeee I'm special ouhkay .
Teherawrrawr .
And I think you get me wrong what I meant was that ,
"I don't mind not going anywhere , to just meet you up is alreaddeh more than enough ."
Get me ?
Toddeh is Monddeh .
Quite fun .
With all the ushering and stuff ,
I'm letting the VIP become princess for once .
See , I'm very kind .
Hurhur .
HAHA .


8:10 PM