
Confession (:
Wednesday, April 08, 2009


Yeah , I stuck outside of the house for like urm , two hours ?
I reached home ard 4:30 and wiated until , 5:55 .
I forgotten all abt the keys this morning and left .
Little did I expect this to happen .
Eyeer , parents .
Teherawrrawr .
Tmrw is Thursddeh and I'll be having Sports Carnival .
I didn't join anything this year or else it'll turn out like last year .
I was suppose to run for campus relay but I was absent .
So thankfulleh , they had a reserve .
And fortunatelleh , they won silver for last year .
If Iiqah was there , I'm sure it's a gold .
And Red won fist .
I hope this year it's not gonna change .
Yerh Hadri , I don't update pathetic stuff .
Ouh yeah , and
he showed me a video , he took yesterday after meeting David Archuleta during the autograph session over at I forgot where .
David is sooooooooooooooooo adorable .
I can just bite him .
Teherawrrawr .
That was random .
Hurhur .
9:42 PM