
screw love , i'd rather fall for chocolates (:
Saturday, April 04, 2009
And he wrote ;"To someone ,
Its True that im willing to wait fer u .
True that i love u more then everyone does .
However, im not desperate over u .
Im not a desprado .
Im not a kind of guy that crazy over girls .
Im not that cheap .
Sorry to tell u that its over .
U can find other guy ,
That suit u .
Coz there are 100 over better guy then me .
Trust me, im not suit u .
Loving u was ma favourite mistake .
Thanx anyway , B y E."As lame as it sounds ,
it was over before it even started .
I know it's for me .
Are you just chicken to tell that straight to my face ?
Or you are patheticalleh just playing lame ?
I just don't understand you .
First your saying these then your saying that .
You typed you loved me ?
What the heck ?!?1
Noting it down and expressing it to oneself is two differrent thing .
Yes , L , it's for you .
You know , I'm those type who tell ppl straight in the face .
Understanding is definitely hard .
I gave in to all my doubts .
I gave in time to accept you in .
I gave in everything .
But yeah ,
I guess giving in was just pathetic .
I should have stood still ,
and never have let you in .
Now your crapping abt alot of things ?
About me finding other guys ?
Wth ?!?!?!
You should know me bttr than that .
Ooops , I don't think you know me that much .
How long have we known each other ?
Less than 2 months ?
And you are jumping to conclusions .
You weren't expressing your concern , laughter , problems , and most importantlleh , like you mention , your "love" .
You are just pure lame .
You are even using me to forget abt her .
Don't you just find that childish ?
I guess you need an attitude renovation .
To be more wise and mature .
Now , your trying to despise me in order to get back to your no-surprises life .
Hate me or love me , I'm still going to shine .
With or w/o you , I can still breathe and live and most importantlleh , laugh .
I don't need you seriouslleh .
You have HER whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?
She'll always be there for you .
She'll always be your TTM even when your not .
She'll always wait for you .I guess you need that right ?
A little motivation isn't so bad .
So now you have your say ,
and this is my say .
There .
We're over and done with .
Don't worreh ,
I won't be sad .
I admit I do adore you .
But after this , your just a piece of memory that left , urm , this morning ?
So in the end , we're leaving each other ,
onlleh pathetic enough to communicate through what you/I wrote in our blogs .
And this wouldn't have happen if I hadn't tagged along with you guys .
Not that I'm blaming you ppl , you guys are great fun .
But if I didn't followed ,
this wouldn't happened to
you ,
HER
and
Me .
Ouh yarh , one more tthing ;
What comes ard , goes ard urgh ghee .Maybe you are meant for each other ,
I not mad at you nor HER .
This was our choice .
And seriouslleh , you have her .
Appreciate her .
Pls do .
Maybe it's complicated .
11:50 PM