
The storreh won't change if you can't change it .
Sunday, April 12, 2009

Let's just play by the book .
Shall we ?
Where should I start ?
Omg !?!??
If your offfended I'm sorreh 'cause this time Im'ma let it alllllll out .
Pitiable ppl with no effing life which also has nothing else to do .
Except to read other ppl's blog .
Just perfect , damn genuiness .
Don't you think that I would find out ?
If , you like to mention abt me so much , why don't you just write my name down there .
Why don't have the effing guts to do so ?
I would nvr wanted to offend you , but there you go writing abt things that are not even for you ?
Who do you think you are ?
So special that every post there must be a special column for you ?
For me to give a personal post .
You want it , nah , get it .
Now what you gonna do ?
Quote everything up and put in your blog ?
Seriuoslleh , saddening .
Maybe you should go do something or slim down or exercise .
This is what I get in return .
We stood for you , in fact , I did .
And now your getting even ?
So yeah ,
BIG LAME .
If that even makes sense .
I won't mention your name , as I think it would be embarrassing right ?
Having your name at one's blog esp. when that person is critisizing you .
Call me whatever you want larh , I don't care anymore .
It's dissappointing luh kan .
I pity you sia .
Why no life alreaddeh argh ?
Sarting a blog just to get back at others ?
Fun kan ?
Eyeeeeeeer , pls luh .
Like I mentioned , earlier , I'm sick and tired .
I have bttr things to wrry abt which is far more important than you .
Like durh .
And when your even speaking ill of me , you have the cheeck to even link me ?
Ouh shortcut .
Ouh yeah , plus ,
if you have the effing guts to read my blog , bttr have the guts to tag it .
Brani buat brani tanggung .
Oops you won't know what that means right ?
It means , when you do something wrong , you admit .
Not blame soemone else .
Yeah , I told you the old me is dead and gone .
I'm not the
"pure lame" Fiqah who would sits in one corner and cry my whole heart out .
I'm tired of crying and in the end , leaving myself in pain .
I've been playing this crippled old game for 2+ years .
With the same opponent .
which is very pityful .
Just do what you want .
Ouhkay ?
I admit defeat .
Fine , you win .
Feel superior ?
Teherawrrawr .
Then there's this thing that keeps bugging me .
Its hard to put in words .
Because we have nothing to do with each other .
So I'm in no position to say anything .
But seriouslleh , if you think I'm a bug that is irritating pls , do tell me .
The least I could do is never to disturb you ever again .
If you are offended I'm sorreh .
Everything is just complicated .
Yeah , seriouslleh , screw love .
Falling in it , is like falling in a sticky entangled spider web and the spider is a big species , where it can just eat you up just like that .
In the end , you'll regret falling in it .
And I guess I saw too many positive side that whenever it comes to this I'm just pissed off .
You got no blooddeh dick to tell me huh ?
Mind my language .
12:47 PM