you sound so desperate . don't you agree ?
Thursday, April 02, 2009




Eyeer , Razmilsyah's internet connection ain't the best .
The song he's sending is so to the effing core slow .
Go get a new lappy for yourself .
Note that down , on your christmas wishlist .
Teherawrawr .


Toddeh is Thursddeh .
Wow , that's fast .
Hurhur .
Currentlleh , I'm listening to a song .
It's a vehveh disconsolate song .
Boohoo .


You think it's childs-play huh ?
You think we're in primarreh school where we go running to our parents ?
Maybe we still do but onlleh for the truth and not for false storreh .
So pathetic .
If you are thinking of spamming me ,
spam all you want .
Go get a no-lieing-included life .

I don't think they sell that on e-bay for a liar like you .
Now I don't know if you have been telling me the truth or just crappeh lies to make my day .

Feeling betrayed ain't the best feeling .
Everyone gave you a second chance ,
believing that you'll change for the better and not worse .
But it seems yes , you are full of surprises aren't you ?
You pure lame .
Yes , you are .
You should know who you are .
Even if you are not reading this , I don't care .
And if you ever mention my name to your mummeh , I gurantee you .
You are not going to sleep tight .
This I promise you .
I'm not threatening you , but if you fell threatened then that's not my problem .
Your attitude was a problem .
And now it's your twisted toungue and your pathetic storries .
The old you is not gone but your presence is definately dead .

Well , there's actualleh for two person .
Eyeer , ppl go get an attitude renovation pls .


6:01 PM