you.suck.while.i.rock
Friday, April 17, 2009


Kakak Syaffiqah


The onlleh picture taken for toddeh as my vapid hp batterreh went dead , even before the event started .
Thank you , Kakak Syaffiqah .

Pee.ass ; she insisted that I took a photo with her before she graduated y'konw .
Hmpfs .
Hurhur .

First and foremost ,
toddeh is Friddeh .
The day I wasn't looking upon to deal with .
But it turned out to be a memorable one .
Jyeah ,
the not changing into your uniform after P.E ,
the usher-ing of the Guest-Of-Honour ,
watching the concert ,
standing for hours in heels .
And also , getting mocked by Syazwan .
However , I must say that the concert was superduper vellymellyjelly awesome .
And the parade was vehvehveh jaw-dropping .
Hurhur .
Tmrw is Saturddeh .
WOOOHOOOOOOO .
I've been so estatic waiting for tmrw , as it's my auntteh<3 burbddeh .
And there's a bbq pit .
I've been wanting to go out and un-wind everything in my alot-of-notes brain .
Esp. due to the recent incident[s] .
Now , I realise that , we , determine , how our life turns out to be .
Sometimes , it can be a roller-coaster ride .
There are up's and down's , I must confessed .
But in the end of the day , you will still have to go through it .
Hurhur .
After whatever that happenned , I learned through my mistakes .
And never to repeated the pointless path I've taken .

Mcm , karma kan ?
Inside joke .
Hurhur .


11:30 PM