
Battlefield .
Sunday, May 31, 2009
.jpg)
Yesterddeh was Saturddeh .
Hurhur .
Which turn out to be a memorable night .
I'll list down whatever I remember allrightteh ?
1.) PUSH NOT PULL [inside joke] which was seriouslleh hilarious .
2.) I laughed , and couldn't stop .
3.) I continued laughing .
4.) Planned to watch the movies but it was jam-packed .
5.) Went to Burger King and decided to eat on roof-top .
6.) Met Idros and Syikeen (:
7.) Ate dinner together .
8.) Decided to join Idros and Syikeen to Henderson Waves .
9.) Couldn't stop mocking Faqih .
10.) Pender Road . [inside joke]
11.) Fierce
12.) Slept at 3+ due to hiccups .
Booooooooooooo .

♥♥♥


By the way , he *points up* has been accompany-ing me throughout my sleepless nights .
Thank you (:
We played a game of guess the title , which was so effing-to-the-core fun !
And esp. when he's the singer .
Hurhur .
So far we've drawn each other out .
I guess that's all I remembered .
Hurhur .
Seriouslleh , I don't .Toddeh is Sunddeh .
I woke up earlleh as Daddeh decided to have breakfast together as a familleh over at Geylang .
And went over my uncle's house over at Bedok .

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , hotstuff perh ?
Hahahhahhahaha .
On the left that is .
I melted while taking this picture .
I feel so small standing in btwn them .
Hurhur .
I am .
Durh , Iiqah .
I feel that we are not like who we were before.
I hate the way you've been acting lately.
And it really wounds me that you sometimes don't give a thing or two about me.
Who am I to you now?
Tell me, because, at this state, I feel so confused.
Every night, I kept thinking why I'm feeling this way.
You don't seem to care anymore, do you?
I know I'm not ready sometimes, but can you please at least try to prove my doubts wrong?
I mean, I have feelings too y'know.
You need to know that they are sensitive and fragile too, and they can just burst out anytime.
I still love you though.
But if you act as if you don't any part in us anymore, then tell me.
Don't leave me hanging just like that.
And if you don't change for the better, then I have nothing else to say.
Whatever it is, I'll be by your side.
Always. )':
-RadinSofraLeezah !
10:15 PM