
I don't care . (:
Thursday, May 21, 2009

TODDEH IS THURSDDEH .
TMRW , THERE'S SEC.1 NPCC ORIENTATION CAMP .
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO .
I HAVE NOT PACK MY STUFF FOR IT .
AND I'M GOING JOHOR TONIGHT .
AND IT'S GOING TO RAIN .
AND MY ESSAY GOT PUBLISHED IN THE BOOK .
THANK YOU PPL , FOR NOTICING .
EHK , I'M GONNA MISS THIS COMPUTER LUH .
I attended the briefing just now .
Surprisinglleh , I was chosen as the group I/C with two other friends .
Burhss .
Hurhur .
I think it's gonna be one fun camp .
We are having night-walk , and wet-activitteh .
And we're having MacDonald's for dinner .
Woohooo !
Now , I'm anxious .
Haha .
Go Figure Iiqah !
Obviouslleh , mine is by a mile , nicer and cuter .By the way , yesterddeh I was chatting with Amerr .
And we were like morons .
I mean he was .
Hurhur .
Anyway , we drew this .
Faster vote , whose is nicer .
Hurhur .
I heard Kris Allen won ?
OMG !??!
That was unexpected .
Booooooooooooooooo .
Adam Lambert is sucha hawtteh .

Yes jaw-dropping .
Hurhur .
Random .
Vehveh .
But it's ouhkay , I have David Cook .
Hurhur .
And lastlleh ,
I KNOW LUH , YOUR GOING TO MISS ME .
IT'S JUST ONE DAY .
HURHUR .
HAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHA .
5:14 PM