Ironicalleh .
Friday, May 15, 2009



My Mid-year Examination ended at 9:04 am .
Yes , it did .
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Yes , so now , I'm able to do anything I want .
Hmpfs .
Now , the onlleh thing that is creeping me out is my results , but I don't mind 'cause I knw I did my veh best and I studied and practice .
So , yes , currentlleh I'm flabbergasted .
I still couldn't believe that my Mid-year ended .
Well, I'm gonna miss being in school for just 1hr+ , not studying .
Yes , I do .
I knw it's kinda pathetic but when your in that school , you'll appreciate that .
Haha .
I sound skeptical .
Hurhur .
Anyway , currentlleh , I'm getting readdeh to go out and catch a movie .
Jyeah , it's beeen so effing long I've didn't step my foot in the hall of cinemas .
Yes , I miss it .
Well , now everything has been hectic .
Here and there .
Ouh yeah , I think I gain-ed weight . Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
Booooooooooooooooooooo .
OHH - MMMMMM - GEEEEEEEEEE !
I think I need to start exercising my way .
Hurhur .
Mcm phm Iiqah .
Durhs .
But the food in school now is so good that you just can't resist .
Kay another mcm phm .
Hurhur .
No luh , the snack stall keep calling me .
Booooooo .
Healthy food .
Hmpfs .
Anyway , I'm waiting for my younger brother to come home .
Where is he ?
I can't wait to get my ass out of this house luh .
Hurhur .
Ouh yeah , pls , if you wanna tag me , I don't mind but pls , leave your name behind .
Plsssssssssssssssssssssss .


11:41 AM