
make my bottle pop .
Monday, May 25, 2009
Like you said , life is unpredictable .
But soon you'll get the hang of it .
And when you do that's when you realised that life is actualleh a preeteh fun ride .
When you do , everything else seem so bright .
Like the path where you want your Sunshine to take you .
Toddeh Iiqah spent time with Mummeh .
Which was F-U-N !
Haha .
Yes , we cam-whored .
Basicalleh she took my pics .
Yes , photographer of the day or the month or the year .
Haha .
Thank you .
And that picture above was captured by my Mummeh , of course I'm the model luh .
Hahahhaha .
I knw it's looks a lil' disturbing but it's her favourite as a photgrapher .
Hahaha .
Overall , I had superdupertotheffcorefun with my Mummeh .
And I love her .
Plus , it was realleh tiring being a model I tell you .
Esp when you are her's .
Hahaha .
But it was worthwhile although no $$ was involved , the time we spent was even worth more than any bill .
Ehk , sarcastic like plastic .
Kan kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ?
Lame .
Hurhur .
5:37 PM