noninoninonosoddot . hahah .
Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Toddeh was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond my expectations .
I thought we would rot and smell as bad as a dead rat .
Haha , yes our class ditched the class cheerleading .
As I was away for Lighthouse and there was no one who obviouslleh know what what going on .
Hahaha .
But it was amusing helping out for Lighthouse kan girlfriend ?
Hahahha .
We had a blast .
I get to hold the Nikon D40X .
It was actualleh belong to one of the teachers ,
when he took it out , I was so anxious .
And I think he saw my reaction .
Hahhahahha .
Plus he actualleh let me hold the camera , it's like the moment .
And the teacher actualleh took cool pictures as he personally gave me points on how to take professional pictures .
Ouh yeah , when we exploring the Lighthouse Studio , I saw two boxes of D50 kits .
Anyway , girlfriend and me helped out with Lighthouse toddeh and I got to hold a videocam but it's pathetic and vapid as the camcorder was not a good quality type .
Hahah .
Anyway , after helping out , we were special and received a Singapore Polleh tee .
Which was so cool as girlfriend and I wanted something that was the same onlleh not having the time to go shopping together .
Hahahha .
Yes , overall toddeh was funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun .
Ouh yeah , toddeh was definitelleh memorable esp the part where girlfriend went ard the whole school to find his bag .
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA .
I'm sucha' meanie .
But it was hilarious .


And pesivelleh , tmrw is the last day of school .Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I mean going to school makes my day brighter .
With friends who love me .
Boooooooooooooooooooo .
I'm not looking forward for this June hols .
I don't know why actualleh .
But it seems everything will be dull and it's like everyday, you waking with the same clothing not changing .
Yes , there's no surprises .


7:31 PM