
that's cause your not me .
Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pensivelleh , yesterddeh was the last day of school .

But we ended the semester with a funfunfunfun ending .
Hurhur .
Yes , we did .
We did the "Use-Your-Hands Campaign" except for Rashiqah who slept soundlleh throughout .
Muhahhaha .
Plus we camwhored the whole day as planned . (:
Alep(:

Girlfriend(:

I'm gonna miss this bunch .


Anyway , Girlfriend planned to go to Shiqah's house .
On the way there , Girlfriend father saw us walking .
And called Girlfriend and he got panic .
Hahahhahaha .
It was so funneh .
Girlfriend was shouting away on the phone with his father .
Girlfriend : Ko tao ape bapak ako ckp ?
Affiqah : What ?
Girlfriend : Why are you two wearing the same tee ?
Affiqah : *Laugh histaricalleh .
Well , yeah , we were both wearing the tee we got .
Hurhur .
Semangat .
Anyway , he has to go to Yishun .
Hahhahahha .
And I make my way to Rashiqah's .
I got lost and cried .
Booooooooooooooooooo .
Hahaha .
I soon found out that Shiqah's blk was not what Girlfriend mentioned to me .
Pantat btol .
When I called Shiqah and found out that her blk was where I passed by but didn't notice .
$%&@# .
Hurhur .
Anyway , I had lotsa fun taking pictures with Rashiqah using her camera .

Toddeh is Thursddeh and there's no school .
I woke up late so I decided not to log in LMS .
Hurhur .
Bad side , bad side .
But I also have the hard coppeh so I don't mind .
and toddeh , I painted my index and middle finger nails black .
Cool right ?
I knw .
Haha .
By the way , I heard Barcelona won .
Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo .
Seeeeeeeeeee , I told you .
Hmpfs .
That was so random .
Hurhur .
Well , it was .
4:18 PM