
take a turn .
Friday, May 29, 2009
There's no one to hear me screamPosting that picture was so random .
Spending time at home is fun , but you'll end staring into thin air and flashbacks will come back .
Which is saddening as I want to smile and not frown .
Hurhur .
Anyway , I'm hearing songs which has alreaddeh been dead and gone .
Hurhur .
Serious .
If you listen properlleh , the words are vehveh deep .
Boooooooooooo .
Hurhur .
Ouh yeah , Girlfriend came over toddeh to help me install my web-cam .
But the webcam model is not compatible with my computer .
Boooooooooo .
Another saddening part .
And I've promised someone .
Boooooooooo .
Hurhur .
I'm vehveh deepleh sorreh .

I feel like going out tmrw but to no destination .
Hurhur .
Storreh of my life .
Huhrur .
Veh depressing .
Tmrw is Saturddeh .
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo .
Hurhur .
It's the hols alreaddeh .
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO .
I LIKE (: .
Go figure !
Anyway , I was browsing and heared this song .
I'll be a dear and put the chorus of the song .
Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Where were you? Where were you ?
Anyway , these are the pictures that was taken by Rashiqah Loves .
Which was yesterddeh .
I like this best . 


.jpg)



Pee/ass ; Internet Explorer is being a bitch .
I can't go through Internet through there .
Thankfulleh there's Google Chrome .
But I'm used to that .
Now , I feel like crying .
'Cause tmrw Im'ma get in trouble when Daddeh finds out what I did .
Babbeh , Sheebye .
Girlfriend , you are sucha' pain in the ass .
Haha .
Sorreh for my foul language .
Hurhur .
And I painted another two of my nails .
So now there's four painted nails .
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO .
Sometimes I feel that you are not into this .
I gave you second chance .
You should appreciate it .
When you assured me of something that once slipped my mind ,
I thought this time it's for real .
But I guess it's just another coax .
Using me , as a playdoll .
For once , Im'ma make it stop .
You had your say the last time , and you left me , in grief .
Now it's no more abt you .
Yes , it's abt me .
I got use to your silleh tricks .
Yes , I knw you more than you knw me .
So whose winning the race ?I NEED A HUG .
SERIOUSLLEH , I DO .
):
5:50 PM