thrashitallout .
Saturday, May 02, 2009




Toddeh is Saturddeh .
MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH .
I got to knw from my Mummeh that Auntie Lurp called .
Hurhur .
Indeed I was surprised .
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreh , to be exact .
Hurhur .
Anyway , toddeh is Familleh Day .
Hurhur .
Inicialleh ,we wanted to go to the movies .
But change of plans , instead we went to Singapore Expo as there was a Metro Sale .
Haha .
Actualleh , it's still the same luh .
The motive was just to sell off their old stock luh , that was dusty .
Eyeer , Metro .

And this is how you pout , get it , Razmilsyah ? Hurhur .





Hurhur .
Anyway , nothing caught my attention .
So I didn't buy anything .
It was also jam-packed luh .
Typical Singaporeans .
Haha .




Anyway , moviiiing on ,
we went to Changi Foodcourt and packed our dinner .
We had it over at Changi Beach as the foodcourt was also fulleh booked .
It was fun .
Having dinner by the sea .

And somehow , I grew closer to my younger brother .
Hurhur .
So random .

Now , I'm chatting with , Razmilsyah! .
Sorreh to keep you waiting ehk .
Hurhur .
And my cough haven't recover .
So irritating .
Hmpfs .
Hahah .


9:59 PM