*Yawns* (;
Sunday, May 24, 2009













Yes , NPCC camp was pure fun .
I had a blast esp during , the night-walk .
You know , I know , Zul .
Hurhur .
The wet-activatteh was extremelleh diverting .
Yes , instead of bully-ing the Sec.1's ,
we got carried away and sabotaged each other .
Which was seriouslleh not the main point .
But yet it was so awesome .
My group was plain/boring/dry/vehveh quiet .
But they showed their enthusiasm when it was time to go home ?
Haha .
Well they did .
But it's ouhkay .
The important part was they had fun , so did we .
And everything went smooth .
I guess ?
Haha .
Ouh yeah , and this was the ever camp , that I was controlling others .
And our part was crucial .
Being the I/C was like being the facililator .
Without us the camp wouldn't be complete .
Plus , I looked to-the-eff-core uglleh for the two days , one night .
Booooooooooooooooooo .




Hairpee Burbday Fee Whitestar! .
I have loved you all along .
No matter how far we are .
You'll always be in my heart .
Throughout this conflict that has been happening , I still pray that I could meet all of you and we could be like what we use to .


12:09 AM