for certain reasons .
Thursday, June 11, 2009





I have been attending Npcc courses for the past two days .
Hurhur .
It was held over at Anglo-Chinese School(Independent) .
The school is quite far luh , in btwn Dover and Clementi ?
Haha .
Go figure .
And I tell you the school is jaw-droppinglleh large .
I'm sure that the kids there are like intelligent to effing core .
Obviouslleh , the school is rich .
It is equip with an air-conditioned auditorium , air-conditioned canteen , air-conditioned classroom .
Practialleh everything is air-conditioned .
Something government schools is never provided with .
Burhs .
Plus , the school started in the 1889's .
And it's still standing now .
Wow .
Hurhur .
Well , it has been an exciting experience esp when Admiraltteh is the onlleh squad that was hyper diaper throughout .
Haha .
Ehk , Admiraltteh whaaaaaaaaaat .

And I think I'm malfuntioning .
Basicalleh , I'll be asleep by 8 pm .
And suddenlleh wake up at 12 am .
It's like waking up from a nightmare .
And I'm able to get some sleep around 3+ am .
So yeah , basicalleh , it's weird .
Burhs .
Hurhur .

Ouh yeah , the post below that was surprisinglleh saddening ,
is well , my feelings .
Hurhur .
Don't worreh ppl .
I'm fine .
Hurhur .

Somehow , it's hard to let go .
Yes , sadlleh it is .


10:57 PM