
Hiatus (:
Friday, June 05, 2009

Ehk I miss my bangs .
):
I'm going to let my blog die right now .
Until , I have something exciting to post abt .
Currentlleh everything's dry and blue .
So yeah , but do keep my tagboard alive .
I love you guys .
Pee/ass : Thanks Mummeh for giving me hope throughout this hardship that I'm going through .
You are my light when it's dark although sometimes , it is a lil' irritating .
Hurhur .
Onlleh you knw me best ,
onllleh you knw how I feel .
And thank you for supporting me at everything I do .
Yes , everything , that includes what some parents might find it hard to support .
Thank you .
I love you .
I realleh do .
It's like I need onlleh you and Daddeh to make me smile and that's all .
Plus , Affiq too .
Hurhur .
Like what my cousins say , "Cik Dinah cuhl siol" .
Hurhur .
You make my life vehveh worthwhile .
It take me forever to re-pay whatever you've sacrifice for me .
Thank you .
And lastlleh , thank you for being sucha' a supporting sport at this crisis I'm facing .
Thankfulleh I have you to lean on .
I love you .
Sometimes in life , you can't predict pathetic things .
But you can choose your path .
I guess I'm going to a path where you don't exist .
1:37 PM