
Tomorrow might never come
Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Toddeh , I feel so sore .
I slept at 3 a.m yesterddeh .
As Mummeh and I watched a movie .
And we ended up having the box of tissue in front of us .
The movie was so touching and sad .
Razmilsyah , go watch .
Hurhur .
Anyway , tmrw I have Npcc course .
Booooooooooooo .
And it starts at 7:30 a.m .
I don't feel like going . );
And it's in full-u .
I've yet to iron my uniform .
There's feeling that keeps bothering me which is so annoying .
Go figure Iiqah !
I thought you found me .
I thought you are the one .
I thought you cared abt me .
I thought abt you but somehow ,
I lost all my thoughts
in the midst of regretting thinking abt you .
9:39 PM