
Paint a smile .
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Current tune: Rock show [ Lady Gaga ]Blogger is still unwell .
But hey , I'm too fly to be depressed over these minor things .
Hurhur .
It's Sunddeh and I'm at home .
I'm done with my art .
So what's left ?
That's my lovelleh auntie(:Yesterddeh was Saturddeh .
I went to watch the National Day Parade Preview , which was totalleh to-the-effing-core spectacular .
Yes , it was full of lights and fireworks .
And it is vehveh jaw-droppinglleh cool .





This year's was much cooler than last year's , trust me .
I had a whale of a time .
It was a waste that I don't own a Canon D90 camera .
Boooooooooooooo .
I want one like now .
Hahahahha .
Pee/ass ; I found out there's a new poser in town .
Get to her allrightteh ?
Mai , you know , I know (:
2:32 PM