
PleaseCutYourCrap
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Current tune : Erased [ Chris Brown feat. Dre ]Finalleh , I went to watch Transformer : Revenge of the Fallen .
It was to-the-effing-core coolio/awesome/daunting/amazing .
Thank you for the treat .
Hurhur .
Next trip ; Sentosa .
WOOOHOOOO !






Ouh yeah , Blogger is fine and healthy .
Wooohooooo !
I'm still sick .
Yes , my nose is still blocked .
My cough is yet to recover .
Urghhhhh .
I ended up buying packets and packets of tissues in school .
Hurhur .
Razmilsyah , done updating .
What you know !??!?
Hahahahahhahah .
Anyway , I was browsing the net .
Please ehk , have some originallitteh .
You think I would never notice or find out ?
Like OHHHHHHHHHH-MMMMMMMMMM-GEEEEEEE !
C'mon , we're young adults .
I think you know I don't like coppehcats like you .
WhateverMajorLoser.
3:26 PM