
All the memories ; haunted .
Friday, August 21, 2009

Current tune : Already Gone [ Kelly Clarkson ]Toddeh is Friddeh .
And I have received my results for my Common Test .
I didn't do badlleh .
I've yet to get back my Chem/Bio ppr .
I'm not looking forward to either .
Ouh , and Blogger is healthy again .
Nah , I got my toolbox back but it doesn't seem to make any difference .
I still can't upload my pictures .
Plus I've lost all my pictures as my computer was down .
So yeah .
Hurhur .
Tomorrow is the start of the fasting month .
I'm so hoping that I can fast and endure the hot weather in S'pore .
Hahahahhaha .
Franklleh , I'm not looking forward to Raya this year .
I don't know why .
But it seems that everyone is dispersed everywhere .
I'm also unsure if I'll get to meet my
Awesome-Three-O at my grandma's house like we always do .
Hurhur .
And End-Of-Year is coming .
Not to forget , I'll be getting my art 'N' lvl ppr , next month .
But somehow , I'm still hairpee .
Haha .
Go figure !
1:49 PM