
BREAK THE TRADITION ,
Saturday, October 03, 2009

Current tune : Never Say Never [ The Fray ]
It's Sunddeh .
I'm tired of rendering[s] and drawing[s] .
Seriouslleh .
It's sickening to look at the same thing that never seem to end .
Anyway , I had C.I.P yesterddeh .
I was in the afternoon shift but Mdm I. wanted me to tag along in the morning .
It was held at Plaza Singapura .
We were all in our school uniform .
We were dispersed all ard .
My dutteh was to go and create awareness abt how to play your part in the eco-system .
And by smashing a bowl , you'll have to avoid eating shark's fin as it kills sharks .

" Smash A Soup Bowl To Save A Shark "
Yes it was embarrassing , but it was vehveh fun though when everryboddeh else has left and there's onlleh us .
I smashed a bowl .
It was so effing ouh-ouh-awe-someeeeeeeeee .
11:48 PM